Health and Safety Update- Michigan
Important Update from Southfield CDJR – 4/3/20
Starting today, April 3rd, our store is temporarily suspending retail operations until April 13th for the safety of our customers and staff. This includes both sales and service.
If you have an emergency service need we invite you to visit our sister store Telegraph Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
If you have questions regarding a current vehicle in service or a lease that needs to be returned, please call our store.
Update: March 13, 2020
The health and safety of our customers and employees is always our most important priority. As we continue to learn more about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we focus on how it could affect our customers and employees.
At Southfield CDJR, we are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and local health agencies for staying healthy.
Among other measures, throughout our store, we have:
- Instructed employees to frequently wash their hands and stay home if they feel sick
- Encouraged social distancing and eliminated handshakes
- Added new hand sanitizer stations throughout our stores
- Increased the frequency of cleaning each day
- Increased cleaning of high traffic areas such as countertops, door handles, and restrooms
- Cancelled large meetings and travel throughout our company
- Instructed employees to follow CDC guidelines and closely monitor their health
If you have any concerns about an existing sales or service appointment, please contact us.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.
(Updated March 13, 2020)